This is a Level 1 OR Level 2 tour. By making small changes on the routing, we can change the difficulty level dramatically. Many trekking opportunities throughout the entire tour.
Total distance: 590 km, approx. 200 km offroad!
Recommended season: All year.
- Ferry boat arrival in Patra (Meeting at pre-agreed meeting point within the port area).
- Start of our tour to the East. Our target: Diakopto (54 km onroad ).
- In Diakopto we get onboard of the rack railway in order to explore the enchanting Vouraikos canyon.
- The railway ends at the small but historicaly very rich town of Kalavrita, after about 1 hour.
- In the early afternoon we will return by rack railway back to Diakopto, in order to start our way to Kernitsa village and our first overnight stop: Guesthouse “Cherryland“!
- Departure to Tsivlou Lake.
- We continue our drive to Kalavrita in order to visit several attractions and monuments in this area.
- Tonight we will be staying at guesthouse Mont Helmos.
- We take the way to Dafni village. Rafting in Ladonas river is on the top of our to do list for today!
- When done rafting, we will get on the way to Olympia in order to stay overnight in Hotel Bacchus.
- After we get our breakfast, we will start our sightseeing tour of ancient Olympia, the town where the Olympics really are at home!
- In the afternoon we will drive to Dimitsana, a picturesque traditional mountain-village.
- We will be staying overnight in Guesthouse Amanites in Dimitsana.
- Today we will trek on the E4, in an area of uncomparable natural beauty, among several interesting sights!
- Our next stop is Vitina, where we will be staying over night at the Hotel Grand Vytina!
- After breakfast, we drive to Doksa lake!
- We will visit the Agios Georgios monastery which is situated next to the lake, giving a great panoramic view!
- The end of this day finds us arriving in a tastefully built village called Zarouchla. Here we will stay overnight in the “Nimfes” guesthouse.
- During this morning we will have the opportunity to take part in many outdoor activities that are organized by the Nimfes guesthouse, e.g. horse riding, ATV driving, archery, mountainbiking, trekking, etc.!
- The afternoon finds us driving to our last stop on the mountains of Peloponnese: Messea Trikala village.
- Our overnight stay will be in the “Colors Chalet“! There is a very good reason why it is called this way!
- Fairwell dinner in the surroundings.
- Departure to port of Patra. Approx.100 km of freeway, partially under construction.
Set tour dates:
- 08. – 16.02
- 24.03. – 01.04
- 19. – 27.05
- 02. – 11.10
- 24.10. – 01.11
- Further dates available, please contact us for information!
Price for 2 persons (driver and 1 passenger) / Options:
- With rental-Jeep from Offroad Unlimited (4×4 Jeep Cherokee, 4,0 lit., Auto trans., M/T tires) included: Summer: 2.200,00 EUR / Winter: 2.380,00 EUR
- With your own 4×4: Summer: 1.600,00 EUR / Winter: 1.785,00 EUR
- Please contact us about pricing for children and additional passengers!
- VAT 19%
- English speaking guide
- Equipment list
- VHF/UHF receiver for each participating vehicle
- Complete safety equipment for a smooth and problem-free journey
- All (7) overnight stays in quality accommodations
- Breakfast everyday
- All tickets to all sights that will be visited
- All pick-nicks (coffe, tea, snacks) throughout the entire journey (excluded the days that are spent in Athens)
- Maps and information material for the corresponding route
- USB Flash memory with tour pictures and videos
- Our unique “Tour implementation warranty”
- Car – sticker, specially printed for the corresponding route
- Absolutely no hidden expences
- All travel costs to and from the airport or pre-agreed meeting point
- All fuel costs
- All meals (breakfast and pick-nicks excluded)
- All costs incurred by unavoidable disruption of the travel pattern (e.g. unplanned overnight stays because of breakdowns, bad weather, delays, etc.)
- All vehicle repair, salvage, recovery costs that may emerge exclusively as a result of inappropriate driving style (applies both, on Offroad Unlimited rental and own 4x4s)